As you develop your plans to comply with the North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) Reliability and Cyber Security Standards, the MasTek Regulatory Compliance services team can provide comprehensive NERC compliance management services that will assist in implementing policies and procedures that enable your organization to achieve and maintain its compliance goals.
Power Grid Reliability Services
The NERC Reliability standards dictate that owners of electrical power generation and transmission facilities maintain a reliable power supply and adhere to specific business and communication practices. The Reliability standards address system protection, transmission management, entity coordination, and reporting.
Critical Infrastructure Protection Services
The NERC Cyber Security standards, known as Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP), set a high bar for securing the Bulk Electric System (BES). According to these standards, an entity must identify its Critical Assets and required Cyber Systems to ensure continuous, reliable operation of the bulk electric system.
- Audit Readiness Assessment
- BES Critical Asset and Cyber System Identification
- Change Control and Configuration Management
- Compliance Consulting and Program Design
- Cyber Vulnerability Assessment and Automation
- Evidence of Documentation Consolidation
- Gap Analysis and Remediation Plan
- Inventory of Cyber Assets
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Training and Communication